Horizon Festival would not be possible without the generous support of its dedicated volunteers.
Our mission is to ensure your volunteer experience with Horizon Festival is valuable to you. We support an inclusive, creative and supportive working environment with a range of volunteering options.
volunteering in 2022
Across 10 arts-fuelled days, you will have the unique opportunity to engage with your community while gaining event experience from a variety of roles and responsibilities.
Areas in need of support will include:
- The Wonderland Spiegeltent and surrounds;
- The Horizon Kids program;
- The Open Air program;
- Production Assistance; and
- Ticketing and Box Office Support.
In order to volunteer with Horizon Festival, you must:
- Love our region and understand the value of art and culture for our community;
- Attend a volunteer orientation day – there will be free food – and any necessary training;
- Be able to commit to at least 10 volunteer hours throughout the festival period (26 August – 4 September 2022);
- Be reliable and honest;
- Understand that we are all in Customer Service, whatever our role;
- Represent Horizon Festival and Sunshine Coast Council in a way our residents and visitors will appreciate; and
- Be at least 16 years old.
To apply or register your interest, please complete our application form.
If you have any questions or need support with an application, please contact Matty Johnston – firstname.lastname@example.org.