Horizon Festival works with local food and catering vendors at select events each year. These opportunities are limited as many of our events are delivered at local venues with vendors already in place. Current opportunities are listed below, and you are welcome to reach out to us at email@example.com
catering provider call-out
Horizon Festival is on the hunt for one or two local catering providers to deliver high quality food and beverage options to audiences in the Wonderland Spiegeltent Garden, located in Cotton Tree Park from Friday 26 August – Sunday 4 September 2022.
The Wonderland Spiegeltent will present a diverse program of cabaret, circus, theatre, dance, music, workshops and family events for the full ten days of the Festival. The Garden will be ‘activated’ daily with a program of kids activities, DJ’s and musical performances.
The catering provider(s) will need to:
- Ensure all health, safety & licensing compliances are met;
- Supply a variety of hot and cold food and/or beverage options for patrons to enjoy pre and post shows (locally sourced menu options preferred);
- Have price points accessible to a wide audience (including families); and
- Be set up and in place for the duration of the festival, during the agreed operating hours.
In addition, the beverage provider will be responsible for liquor licencing.
Providers will be assessed on the basis of:
- Meeting of all health, safety & licensing compliances as well as any Covid-Safe requirements that may be required;
- Quality of food and beverage offering, including incorporation of local products;
- Price points and diversity of menu options to meet audiences; and
- Aesthetics and design of catering outlet set up to fit within Wonderland Spiegeltent Garden space.
If you are interested, please complete this call out form and by 5pm, Monday 27 June 2022.