Eumundi School of Rock
Eumundi School of Rock
Drive on in for this remarkable outdoor concert experience, starring the new wave of exciting young rockers from the Sunny Coast!
In its 5th year, The Eumundi School of Rock is excited to present this electrifying drive-in concert, jam packed with performances from their 23 young rockers from the class of 2020, the 2019 show band and the Imperial Superband! The students will also be joined by the Mega Teacher band with five-time ARIA Award winning local songstress Katie Noonan alongside wonderful songsmith Jack Carty.
This year The Eumundi School of Rock offered 23 10-week scholarships to young rockers aged grade three to eight, and six 10-week scholarships for the Imperial Superband rockers aged 13-17.
This concert will be the culmination of all their hard work and a chance to discover the stars of tomorrow from the comfort of your own car!
- Entry is for standard cars only (max 5 seats) – no large trucks /buses / minivans etc.
- Parking is first in best dressed and parking attendants will assist you to drive in and select your own car spot.
- The performance sound comes through your car or portable FM radio – 105.5FM.
- Eat, drink and relax in your own car. We will have plenty of food and drinks available for purchase and encourage you to buy from us and help us to fundraise and support the school.
LET’S BE COVID-SAFE
It’s great that we can gather again, but we have some ground rules to make sure we are all kept safe and well:
- Only members from the same household are allowed to be in each car (max 5 people per car)
- People should remain in their vehicles, except to use the bathroom or purchase food/drinks.
- Social distancing should be observed in common areas and shared facilities.
ABOUT EUMUNDI SCHOOL OF ROCK
Eumundi School of Rock is an audition based 10 week music mentoring and tuition scholarship program for Sunshine Coast based students from grades three to eight, that includes a live end of year concert with full professional band production.
The ethos behind starting the school was to ignite a passion and love of music performance in the children who were already playing music by giving them mentoring, stage craft lessons and a live gig experience. They also have the opportunity to work together in bands with other students and experience creating high quality music together.