Bringing to life our most iconic destinations, LOOKS LIKE A TOURIST is a visual spectacle that saturates the landscape bringing our attention to the complexities of being a visitor in a new place.
Unidentified strangers dressed in inflatable orange suits saturate the landscape, bringing our attention to the complexities of being a visitor in a new place. Their movements shift the romanticism of touristic adventures and highlight the inherent nature of tourism as a culture of estrangement and consumption.
Join us on the tour as we invite you to notice your surroundings in new and unexpected ways.
- Director: Daniele Constance
- Collaborating artists:
- Ashleigh Musk
- Liesel Zink
- Katina Olsen
- Lauren Watson
- Sound Design: Anna Whittaker
Find out more about Daniele Constance.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for outdoor walking, be prepared for weather.
- This is largely a visual and movement based work. Audiences are invited to follow and join our ‘tour group’ which does involve walking/moving across pavement, grass and sand.
- If you have any access requirements, please get in touch.